The sea is synonymous with danger. Today, our dependence on trade has made the elimination of maritime perils through innovation an issue of paramount importance. We at Hellespont see innovation as a serious responsibility and we are proactive in finding new ways of enhancing the well-being of our seafarers, the safety and longevity of our ships and the quality of our services.
Because the lives of people and the integrity of the environment are at stake, Hellespont is open to sharing its findings with others.
- Inerting of Ballast Tanks PDF (16 kb)
- Modelling of Ballast Tank Ventilation (VENT2D) PDF (1303 kb)
- White Hull Paint PDF (16 kb)
- Paint Fingerprinting for Quality Control PDF (16 kb)
- Optimising Ships Propeller Shaft Alignment Angle PDF (16 kb)
- Making Ships’ Drawings and Manuals Available Worldwide PDF (16 kb)
- Worldwide Synchronizing of Files PDF (16 kb)