To provide safe, reliable and efficient marine transportation services.
To maintain and operate our ships to the highest standards.
To continuously improve the quality of our services to our clients.
To conduct ourselves with integrity and to deal fairly.
We comply with laws and regulations and avoid and report conflicts of interest. This includes:
* confidentiality of intellectual property, employee, customer and supplier information.
* no bribes or non-token gifts shall be made to suppliers, customers or officials.
* make transparent accurate accounts and financial reports.
* comply with anti-trust rules.
* use Company assets including intellectual property only for legitimate purposes.
* legally valid inspections of Company systems with no expectation of privacy.
* no one will comment or speculate about the Company – refer queries to spokespersons.
To make every effort to protect the health and safety of all employees and the public.
To protect the environment and to improve energy performance – both ashore and onboard.
Legal compliance may require Company drug and/or alcohol testing.
To ensure that no task or objective is so important that a employee shall violate the law, safe working practices or risk personal injury or illness.
To treat everyone with respect. Discrimination and harassment is not tolerated.
To improve our safety management skills ashore and onboard, especially those of emergency preparedness. Our goal is zero spills, accidents and incidents.
To monitor and measure compliance with the above and to continually strive to improve.
The Company’s management requires that its MISSION STATEMENT and CODE OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT with its goals and objectives is communicated, understood and striven for by all Employees both onboard and ashore.
The Company documents and controls its compliance with the above
through its Quality: Safety and Security System (SSMS) which meets the requirements, objectives and targets of IMO’s ISM, ISPS, MLC/ILO, SOLAS and the ISO’s 9000 standards (9001:2008), 14000(14001:2004) and strives to meet the objectives of ISO 50000(50001:2011) in the operations of its ships.
Compliance with Company Policies and its SSMS is mandatory for staff.